We are looking for a Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products.
Coditation Systems was founded by a serial entrepreneur, and a team of young talented technologists, some of who have grown to spearhead the organization. With its inception in 2016, we became a boutique technology services and solutions firm specializing in Machine Learning & AI, Data Engineering, and Cloud. We have a team of ninja architects, data scientists, data engineers, and software engineers having decades of collective experience of applying emerging technologies to build cutting edge software products.
We are looking for a Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various
software products. Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs, and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using
server-side logic and work well in a team.
● Write effective, scalable code
● Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
● Integrate user-facing elements into applications
● Test and debug programs
● Improve functionality of existing systems
● Implement security and data protection solutions
● Assess and prioritize feature requests
● Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
● Work experience as a Python Developer
● Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
● Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
● Team spirit
● Good problem-solving skills
● BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field