We are looking for a QA Engineer (Manual) r to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
Coditation Systems was founded by a serial entrepreneur, and a team of young talented technologists, some of who have grown to spearhead the organization. With its inception in 2016, we became a boutique technology services and solutions firm specializing in Machine Learning & AI, Data Engineering, and Cloud. We have a team of ninja architects, data scientists, data engineers, and software engineers having decades of collective experience of applying emerging technologies to build cutting edge software products.
We are looking for a QA Engineer (Manual) r to assess software quality through manual and automated testing.
You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly
● Review and analyze system specifications
● Collaborate with Software Developers to develop effective strategies and test plans
● Execute test cases (manual) and analyze results
● Evaluate product code according to specifications
● Create logs to document testing phases and defects
● Report bugs and errors to development teams
● Help troubleshoot issues
● Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
● Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
● Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer or similar role
● Experience in QA methodology
● Basic database knowledge
● Knowledge of bug tracking tool - JIRA
● Knowledge of STLC, Web application testing
● Having hands on experience in automation testing is a plus
● Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
● Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
● Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Zephyr) and SQL
● Excellent communication skills
● Attention to detail
● Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
● Strong organizational skills
● BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field