We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design and develop software solutions.This role offers an exceptional opportunity to make a real difference with responsibilities across many engineering practices
Coditation Systems was founded by a serial entrepreneur, and a team of young talented technologists, some of who have grown to spearhead the organization. With its inception in 2016, we became a boutique technology services and solutions firm specializing in Machine Learning & AI, Data Engineering, and Cloud. We have a team of ninja architects, data scientists, data engineers, and software engineers having decades of collective experience of applying emerging technologies to build cutting edge software products.
We are looking for a great Go developer with a strong understanding of how best to leverage and exploit the
language’s unique paradigms, idioms, and syntax. Your primary focus will be on developing Go packages and
programs that are scalable and maintainable. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design,
and quality product is essential.
● Exposure to software development life cycle (SDLC)
● Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule.
● Write well-designed, testable code
● Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
● Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
● Document and maintain software functionality
● Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
● Comply with project plans and industry standards
● Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
● Experience designing interactive applications
● Ability to develop software in any of the following - Java, Spring Boot
● Knowledge of SQL - MySQL / postgreSQL
● Experience in frameworks such as Hibernate / JPA
● Experience with building and consuming APIs and services.
● Ability to document requirements and specifications
● Experience engineering scalable and reliable solutions is a plus
● Experience/Exposure to cloud would be plus
● BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field